Sunday, November 28, 2010

Kodiak First Snow

Although Kodiak is almost 2 yrs old, he has not seen snow since he left Alaska at 11 weeks (we just didn't get any last year).  So last Monday when we woke up to snow, I thought he'd be thrilled.  I ran downstairs, opened the door and....he just stood there.  He looked at me, then at the snow, back at me and turned around and walked into the house.  Really?! I later got dressed and made him go back out.  He sniffed around, alot,  and then slowly started to trot and then eventually ran and ran and ran and after awhile, we couldn't get him back in the house.
What is this stuff??

Is there something on my face?

Squirrel?

Since no cars, no leash!!!

After all that playing, I'm exhaused.

1 comment:

  1. Every Eurasier deserves some snow! He looks like it all came back to him.

    ReplyDelete